- Why should I create a profile?
- How do I set up my username and password?
- How do I apply for a job at Coordinated Health?
- Can I apply for more than one job at the same time?
- Can I submit my resume without applying for a specific job?
- How do I know if my online application was received?
- How do I find out about the status of my application?
- Will I be notified if the job has been filled?
- Do I have to submit a resume to apply for a position?
- Why can't I access the job postings?
- What if I forget my username?
- What if I forget my password?
- What if I'm using a supported browser and I'm still having problems?
- Will my privacy be protected when I submit my application?
- Are there any other tips for using the online application tool?
Why should I create a profile?
To apply for positions at Coordinated Health, you must create a profile. Your profile will include your application and, if you choose to upload it, your resume.
Please keep your profile updated with work experience, education and contact information.
Save time and stay organized with these features:
- Search open jobs
- Track the status of your applications
How do I set up my username and password?
Your username and password are created when you register. If you forget your password when you access the log-in page, you can select “forgot password,” then enter your email address to receive your password.
How do I apply for a job at Coordinated Health?
Coordinated Health only accepts applications for positions that are currently open and posted on our website. Applications are accepted online. You can view all open positions by starting from the Careers page.
Can I apply for more than one job at the same time?
Yes. We encourage you to review our many opportunities to find those that are the best fit with your qualifications.
Can I submit my resume without applying for a specific job?
If a specific job you are interested in is not on our website, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are also able to set up a profile and attach your resume so that it will be available when you apply for jobs.
How do I know if my online application was received?
Once you have completed the application process, you will see a confirmation page indicating you have successfully submitted your job application. You will also receive a confirmation e-mail at the address you specified in your application.
You can always review your applications and related documents in your profile.
How do I find out about the status of my application?
Please log in to your candidate profile. Under the “Find Job and Apply” tab, select the “My Applications” link. All of the positions for which you have submitted applications will be listed, with links to the job postings. Refer to the “Status” column for information about individual applications.
Will I be notified if the job has been filled?
Positions remain on our website until they are filled. Unfortunately, we are not able to contact everyone when a position is closed, but you will receive an email notification.
Do I have to submit a resume to apply for a position?
Yes. If you have difficulty attaching a resume, there is a blank box where you may paste or type your complete work history.
Why can't I access the job postings?
For a smooth online job application experience:
- Use a supported web browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or Google Chrome
- Turn off any pop-up blocking in your web browser
What if I forget my username?
Your username is your e-mail address.
If you’ve forgotten the e-mail address you used when applying, you will have to register again with a new e-mail address and re-enter your personal information.
What if I forget my password?
A new password can be sent to the e-mail address you provided in your profile. You can request a new password by clicking on the Forgot Password link on the login page.
What if I'm using a supported browser and I'm still having problems?
If you encounter an error while you are applying, it may be helpful to clear your browser cache (memory). If you have not cleared your browser cache recently, it may take a few minutes to complete.
Will my privacy be protected when I submit my application?
Coordinated Health is committed to protecting personal information that is provided to us. When you submit your application, your personal information will be used for the specific purpose of recruitment and hiring.
Are there any other tips for using the online application tool?
- Do not hit the back button on your browser. Instead, always use the navigation buttons on the page.
- Have your resume and cover letter prepared prior to applying. We accept documents in Word (.doc and .docx) or Adobe (.pdf) format. Please limit file size to 150 MB.
- Your application is not complete until you hit the Submit button. If your session times out before clicking Submit, your work will be lost and you will have to start over.
- If you are not able to log in to your account, please be sure you have confirmed your online profile. Accounts are confirmed by following a link sent to you after you set up your account for the first time. Please check your spam mailbox if you do not see your confirmation e-mail.
- If you click on your attachments (resume, cover letter, etc.) and nothing happens, you may have pop-up blockers enabled in your web browser. The steps to changing this setting varies depending on what browser you are using, but you may try going to Tools > Internet Options to change your browser settings.