1 (484) 273-4222
Foot & Ankle
- Conditions Treated
Access. Customization. Pain-Free Movement.
This is BETTER. TOGETHER. in Foot & Ankle.
The anatomy of the foot is very complex, and injuries are all too common. In fact, nearly 80 percent of our population will experience foot or ankle pain at some point in their lives. When one part of the foot or ankle becomes damaged, it can affect every other part of the foot. Ongoing problems can be serious and long-lasting. When you have pain or an injury of your foot or ankle, you need access to immediate expert care.
The Coordinated Health Foot & Ankle team is one of the largest and most innovative in eastern PA and western NJ. With 8 physicians and surgeons specializing in foot & ankle injuries and treatments, we have the breadth of team members to offer you same day appointments and a customized and comprehensive treatment plan. We treat simple problems such as bunions, sprains, and fractures to the most complex reconstructive surgeries.
Areas of Expertise
- Adult Reconstruction
- Sports Medicine
- NFL- Carolina Panthers
- Minor League Baseball - Bowie Baysox
- Major League Lacrosse - Boston Cannons
- Team physicians for Lehigh University, Lafayette, and Moravian
- Diabetic and Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Total Ankle Arthroplasty - InBone, STAR, future designs
- Coordinated Health Foot & Ankle surgeons are two of the only surgeons in the Lehigh Valley who perform Total Ankle Replacements and perform over 60 a year.
- The total ankle replacements that are performed at Coordinated Health are:
- STAR (Scandinavian Total Ankle Replacement)
- Zimmer Total Ankle Replacement
- INBONE Total Ankle Replacement
Our integrated Foot & Ankle team consists of:
- Orthopedic Surgeons fellowship trained in foot & ankle surgery
- Podiatric Surgeons
- Musculoskeletal Radiologists
- Physical Therapists
Our cross-functional teams are uniquely integrated to provide you with the best possible experience. We integrate across all systems, processes and teams to offer you the greatest satisfaction with the highest quality at an affordable rate. We believe in working together efficiently across our teams and with you because we know that in Foot & Ankle, we are all Better. Together. When we work together, anything is possible.
There are 21 videos about Foot & Ankle
Achilles Tendonitis Part 1: Anatomy
Achilles Tendonitis Part 2: Symptoms & Evaluation
Achilles Tendonitis Part 3: Rehab & Prevention
Ankle Sprains Part 1: Anatomy
Ankle Sprains Part 2: Symptoms & Evaluation
Ankle Sprains Part 3: Rehab & Protection
Dr. Stephen Brigido explains Ankle Replacements
The Adult Foot and Ankle Seminar
Dr. Jason Rudolph Video Profile
Dr. Edward Schwartz Video Profile
Dr Stephen Brigido Video Profile
The Ankle Replacment On Demand Seminar
The Training Too Hard On Demand Seminar
Myths in Foot and Ankle On Demand Seminar
Ankle Arthritis On Demand Seminar
The STAR Ankle Replacement
Bunions and Hammertoes On Demand Seminar
SPORTS MINUTE – ANKLE SPRAIN – SCOTT SAUER MD
Achilles Tendonitis Anatomy
Foot and Ankle Seminar – Jason Rudolph, MD
Runners Seminar Part I – Scott Sauer, MD