No. 1 in the Region
Coordinated Health has the largest imaging and diagnostic center in the region, enhanced with $40 million in state-of-the-art technology. Our exceptional imaging team administers MRI, CT scan, x-ray (including dual energy) and vascular ultrasound exams that are closely analyzed by our radiologists, with the results explained to patients in simple terms.
Coordinated Health is popular among those who had previously considered scans and other imaging services uncomfortable. Our units provide ample room, including open MRIs, to soothe concerns of claustrophobia. Patients can bring their own music and speak directly with Coordinated Health technologists throughout the imaging process.
Imaging services are available each day—with expanded evening and weekend hours—at eight Coordinated Health locations.
Coordinated Health Imaging is part of a regional healthcare network, giving you the power of choice; we welcome those with physicians inside or outside Coordinated Health.
There are 14 locations that offer Imaging services
- 1097B North Church Street, Hazle Township
- 111 Switzgable Drive, Brodheadsville
- 1405 North Cedar Crest Boulevard, Allentown
- 1411 Jacobsburg Road, Wind Gap
- 1503 North Cedar Crest Boulevard (Allentown Hospital)
- 1621 North Cedar Crest Boulevard, Allentown
- 201 Strykers Road Phillipsburg, NJ
- 2300 Highland Avenue, Bethlehem
- 239 North First Street, Lehighton
- 250 Cetronia Road, Allentown
- 2775 Schoenersville Road, Bethlehem
- 3100 Emrick Boulevard, Bethlehem
- 505 Independence Road, East Stroudsburg
- 511 VNA Road, East Stroudsburg