- Conditions Treated
Orthopedic Urgent Care
Skip the ER and go straight to the expert team you trust.
Coordinated Health is proud to offer the first and only Orthopedic Urgent Care (OUC) in the Lehigh Valley. The OUC offers patients a new alternative to the emergency room for common orthopedic injuries, including: sprains, strains, fractures and general pain. Unlike emergency rooms or conventional urgent care facilities, the Orthopedic Urgent Care delivers patients access to the region's top orthopedic experts on demand at its 2300 Highland Avenue Campus in Bethlehem. Coordinated Health selected the Bethlehem Campus for its first Orthopedic Urgent Care because of its access to:
- The award-winning CH Bethlehem Hospital
- An advanced imaging suite including MRI, CT and x-ray machines
- A dedicated physical therapy clinic, rated among the top 10% in the nation
Patients who visit emergency rooms and conventional urgent care facilities are typically stabilized and referred to orthopedic specialists. This process can take days and sometimes weeks, resulting in higher costs, unnecessary stress and wasted time. The OUC allows patients to receive diagnosis, imaging, treatment and continued care in one visit, saving patients valuable time and money.
There are 10 articles related to Orthopedic Urgent Care
- Press Releases October 20, 2017 Healthgrades Names CH Hospitals as Five-Star Recipients in Knee Replacement, Hip Replacement and Spinal Fusion Surgery
- Community October 11, 2017 Don’t Lose Sleep Over Shoulder Pain
- Community October 10, 2017 Foot and Ankle Issue in Young Athletes? No Problem – We Got This!
- Community October 9, 2017 Five Signs That You May Need a Joint Replacement
- Community October 6, 2017 Don’t Let Muscle Cramps Get In The Way of Your Workout
- Community October 5, 2017 Janice Heiser’s ‘We Got This’ Moment
- Patient Education October 4, 2017 Shoulder Pain Solutions
- Patient Education October 2, 2017 Treating Your Injured Athlete – We Got This
- Press Releases September 29, 2017 Coordinated Health Welcomes New Physicians
- Press Releases September 27, 2017 CH Takes Home Five 2017 Readers’ Choice Awards