- Conditions Treated
Orthopedic Urgent Care
Skip the ER and go straight to the expert team you trust.
Coordinated Health is proud to offer the first and only Orthopedic Urgent Care (OUC) in the Lehigh Valley. The OUC offers patients a new alternative to the emergency room for common orthopedic injuries, including: sprains, strains, fractures and general pain. Unlike emergency rooms or conventional urgent care facilities, the Orthopedic Urgent Care delivers patients access to the region's top orthopedic experts on demand at its 2300 Highland Avenue Campus in Bethlehem. Coordinated Health selected the Bethlehem Campus for its first Orthopedic Urgent Care because of its access to:
- The award-winning CH Bethlehem Hospital
- An advanced imaging suite including MRI, CT and x-ray machines
- A dedicated physical therapy clinic, rated among the top 10% in the nation
Patients who visit emergency rooms and conventional urgent care facilities are typically stabilized and referred to orthopedic specialists. This process can take days and sometimes weeks, resulting in higher costs, unnecessary stress and wasted time. The OUC allows patients to receive diagnosis, imaging, treatment and continued care in one visit, saving patients valuable time and money.
There are 10 articles related to Orthopedic Urgent Care
- Press Releases June 22, 2017 Scranton Orthopaedic Specialists Sign Agreement to Join Coordinated Health Family
- Patient Education June 21, 2017 Could a Chiropractor Help You?
- Press Releases June 16, 2017 2017 Successful Aging Expo to feature all-star CH physician lineup
- Community June 14, 2017 Beat the Heat While Exercising
- Press Releases June 14, 2017 Coordinated Health Field debuts at McDonald’s Classic
- Patient Education June 7, 2017 Avoiding Injuries at the Trampoline Park
- Patient Education June 6, 2017 Tips For Summer Shoulders
- Community May 31, 2017 Service Electric to broadcast Athlete of the Year event
- Patient Education May 31, 2017 Golf Safety 101
- Patient Education May 26, 2017 Food Prep Safety for Memorial Day