- Conditions Treated
Orthopedic Urgent Care
Skip the ER and go straight to the expert team you trust.
Coordinated Health is proud to offer the first and only Orthopedic Urgent Care (OUC) in the Lehigh Valley. The OUC offers patients a new alternative to the emergency room for common orthopedic injuries, including: sprains, strains, fractures and general pain. Unlike emergency rooms or conventional urgent care facilities, the Orthopedic Urgent Care delivers patients access to the region's top orthopedic experts on demand at its 2300 Highland Avenue Campus in Bethlehem. Coordinated Health selected the Bethlehem Campus for its first Orthopedic Urgent Care because of its access to:
- The award-winning CH Bethlehem Hospital
- An advanced imaging suite including MRI, CT and x-ray machines
- A dedicated physical therapy clinic, rated among the top 10% in the nation
Patients who visit emergency rooms and conventional urgent care facilities are typically stabilized and referred to orthopedic specialists. This process can take days and sometimes weeks, resulting in higher costs, unnecessary stress and wasted time. The OUC allows patients to receive diagnosis, imaging, treatment and continued care in one visit, saving patients valuable time and money.
There are 10 articles related to Orthopedic Urgent Care
- Patient Education August 22, 2017 How to Pack Nutritious and Fun School Lunches
- Press Releases August 22, 2017 Coordinated Health Salutes Pleasant Valley School District With Award
- Patient Education August 18, 2017 Shoulder Instability in Youth Athletes
- Patient Education August 15, 2017 Why You Should Drink Before You are Thirsty
- Patient Education August 11, 2017 How Sleep Is Affecting Your Workout
- Patient Education August 9, 2017 Heat Acclimatization is Here!
- Community August 4, 2017 Preparing for the Corporate Challenge 2017
- Press Releases August 4, 2017 Dr. DiIorio featured in ArtsQuest’s InQ Magazine
- Patient Education August 3, 2017 Fibromyalgia: Facts vs. Fiction
- Patient Education August 2, 2017 Opioid-Free Joint Replacement Surgery