Helping people reach Performance, Fitness and Lifestyle Goals through a comprehensive training system designed to produce results through quality programming
Initial Evaluation (60 min)
This session utilizes the cutting edge, internationally recognized Functional Movement Screen to detect deficiencies which lead to injury and reduced performance ability. Your personalized evaluation also includes:
Medical History Review | Goal Setting | Vitals- Biometrics | Body Composition
Speed, Agility, Strength and Power Performance Testing
Personal Training (60 or 30 min)
Based on your FMS, medical history and goals, an individualized program is designed to help you reach your full potential. Our qualified Performance Coaches motivate and progress you through each session using a variety of equipment and methods.
Semi Personal Training (60 min) (2-3 People)
Improve your health and performance with others while maintaining the feel of a personal training environment under the supervision of a certified and degreed performance coach who will guide you through your exercise program.
Low Impact Group Class (30 min)
Lower Extremity Group class is designed to improve function and reduce pain of the Knee, Hip, Ankle and Back. Have fun with others while improving your balance, coordination and strength after your surgery or joint replacement. This class gets you back to what you love!
Adult Performance Fitness Classes (60 min)
Improve your health and performance in a team atmosphere under the supervision of a degreed and certified performance coach who will motivate and guide you through your exercise program to improve your fitness, correct muscle imbalances, increase strength, power and metabolism. (4-8 People) on site corporate programs available
Sports Performance Classes (60 min) (4-8 people)
Middle School, High School and Collegiate Sport Specific Training
A Comprehensive training program that addresses all aspects of sports performance, resulting in performance improvement and injury risk reduction. This is a Quality focused program with an educational, fun environment.
On site team training programs available
(610) 861-8080 x32021 | Performance@coordinatedhealth.com
There are 10 articles related to Classes
- Press Releases June 22, 2017 Scranton Orthopaedic Specialists Sign Agreement to Join Coordinated Health Family
- Patient Education June 21, 2017 Could a Chiropractor Help You?
- Press Releases June 16, 2017 2017 Successful Aging Expo to feature all-star CH physician lineup
- Community June 14, 2017 Beat the Heat While Exercising
- Press Releases June 14, 2017 Coordinated Health Field debuts at McDonald’s Classic
- Patient Education June 7, 2017 Avoiding Injuries at the Trampoline Park
- Patient Education June 6, 2017 Tips For Summer Shoulders
- Community May 31, 2017 Service Electric to broadcast Athlete of the Year event
- Patient Education May 31, 2017 Golf Safety 101
- Patient Education May 26, 2017 Food Prep Safety for Memorial Day