Helping people reach Performance, Fitness and Lifestyle Goals through a comprehensive training system designed to produce results through quality programming
Initial Evaluation (60 min)
This session utilizes the cutting edge, internationally recognized Functional Movement Screen to detect deficiencies which lead to injury and reduced performance ability. Your personalized evaluation also includes:
Medical History Review | Goal Setting | Vitals- Biometrics | Body Composition
Speed, Agility, Strength and Power Performance Testing
Personal Training (60 or 30 min)
Based on your FMS, medical history and goals, an individualized program is designed to help you reach your full potential. Our qualified Performance Coaches motivate and progress you through each session using a variety of equipment and methods.
Semi Personal Training (60 min) (2-3 People)
Improve your health and performance with others while maintaining the feel of a personal training environment under the supervision of a certified and degreed performance coach who will guide you through your exercise program.
Low Impact Group Class (30 min)
Lower Extremity Group class is designed to improve function and reduce pain of the Knee, Hip, Ankle and Back. Have fun with others while improving your balance, coordination and strength after your surgery or joint replacement. This class gets you back to what you love!
Adult Performance Fitness Classes (60 min)
Improve your health and performance in a team atmosphere under the supervision of a degreed and certified performance coach who will motivate and guide you through your exercise program to improve your fitness, correct muscle imbalances, increase strength, power and metabolism. (4-8 People) on site corporate programs available
Sports Performance Classes (60 min) (4-8 people)
Middle School, High School and Collegiate Sport Specific Training
A Comprehensive training program that addresses all aspects of sports performance, resulting in performance improvement and injury risk reduction. This is a Quality focused program with an educational, fun environment.
On site team training programs available
(610) 861-8080 x32021 | Performance@coordinatedhealth.com
There are 10 articles related to Classes
- Press Releases October 20, 2017 Healthgrades Names CH Hospitals as Five-Star Recipients in Knee Replacement, Hip Replacement and Spinal Fusion Surgery
- Community October 11, 2017 Don’t Lose Sleep Over Shoulder Pain
- Community October 10, 2017 Foot and Ankle Issue in Young Athletes? No Problem – We Got This!
- Community October 9, 2017 Five Signs That You May Need a Joint Replacement
- Community October 6, 2017 Don’t Let Muscle Cramps Get In The Way of Your Workout
- Community October 5, 2017 Janice Heiser’s ‘We Got This’ Moment
- Patient Education October 4, 2017 Shoulder Pain Solutions
- Patient Education October 2, 2017 Treating Your Injured Athlete – We Got This
- Press Releases September 29, 2017 Coordinated Health Welcomes New Physicians
- Press Releases September 27, 2017 CH Takes Home Five 2017 Readers’ Choice Awards