Coplay – 4671 Egypt Road
This outpatient rehabilitation location has temporarily suspended services due to the impact of COVID-19. Coordinated Health, part of Lehigh Valley Health Network, will contact you if your appointment is impacted by the temporary suspension of services. Appointments will be postponed or relocated to a location that’s most convenient for you.
Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation
4671 Egypt Road
Coplay, PA 18037
Coordinated Health offers one of the largest integrated rehabilitation programs in the region, using the latest technology and evidence-based treatments to help patients get back to their daily activities as quickly as possible.
We make sure that physicians are consistently updated on every patient’s progress, and our doctors and therapists work together to track recovery milestones and develop treatment plans. We also schedule patients’ appointments with the same therapists each time, which helps to ensure that treatment is always consistent and individualized.
What Is Physical Therapy?
Physical therapists are movement specialists who help patients improve their quality of life through exercise and hands-on care. A physical therapist’s goal is to help patients return to their highest level of mobility after a musculoskeletal injury or surgery, manage pain from chronic conditions or injuries, and prevent further injuries. Physical therapists use a variety of treatments, including exercise and joint mobilization, to reduce pain and inflammation and increase mobility, functionality, and balance. They evaluate a patient’s movement limitations to develop an individualized treatment plan that focuses on recovery, improving function, and returning to optimal quality of life.
We want your physical therapy to be affordable. We’ll make sure your benefits are verified prior to your initial visit, and our integrated team approach means that you’ll get the most efficient and effective treatment possible so that you don’t need to come back for unnecessary appointments.
Benefits of Physical Therapy
- Return to daily and athletic activities more quickly
- Recover more quickly from orthopedic injuries and concussions
- Improved balance after slip and fall or concussion
- Improved mobility and function to help reduce further injuries
- Learn to use assistive devices correctly
- Help patients manage pain from chronic conditions
- Prevent or recover from sports injuries
Services & Conditions
- Balance/vestibular therapy
- Concussion treatment
- Foot & ankle therapy specialists
- Joint replacement recovery
- Orthopedic therapy
- Shoulder therapy specialists
- Spine therapy specialists
- Sports injuries and medicine
- Treatment for musculoskeletal disorders
- Workplace injuries