Beginning Tuesday, Sept. 1, 2020 – Coordinated Heath patients have transitioned to MyLVHN, Lehigh Valley Health Network’s patient portal. This change has occurred as part of Coordinated Health’s transition to the Epic electronic health record system.
MyLVHN is Lehigh Valley Health Network’s (LVHN) secure patient portal. With MyLVHN, you can access your health information, your Coordinated Health care team, convenient LVHN Video Visits, and much more.
MyLVHN is a free, secure, easy-to-use patient portal that connects you with your personal health information.
MyLVHN is the patient portal for all Coordinated Health and Lehigh Valley Physician Group (LVPG) practices, Lehigh Valley Hospitals, Coordinated Health Hospitals and LVHN and Coordinated Health outpatient services. (See information below concerning former patient portals.)
With MyLVHN you can:
- Review medical information
- Request prescription refills
- Pay or review bills for medical services (you can pay as a guest too)
- Send and receive non-urgent messages from your LVHN and Coordinated Health providers
- Schedule an appointment or video visit
- Have an E-Visit
How to access MyLVHN
We have two convenient ways to access MyLVHN:
- From a computer connected to the Internet, visit MyLVHN.org.
- From your mobile device, download the MyLVHN app (available for Apple or Android devices).
Enroll in MyLVHN
With an activation code (received at a Coordinated Health office visit)
- Go to MyLVHN.org or download MyLVHN app.
- Select “Sign Up Now” button
- Complete the online form. You will need your personal activation code and last four digits of your social security number.
Without an activation code
- Visit MyLVHN.org or download MyLVHN app.
- Select “Sign Up Now” button
- Select “Sign Up Online” to complete the online form. You will need to provide your social security number. If available, include your LVHN medical record number.
During a Coordinated Health office visit
You can also activate your account during a visit with your Coordinated Health provider.
Coordinated Health’s Follow My Health Patient Portal
As of Sept. 1, 2020, Coordinated Health’s Follow My Health patient portal is closed. You will now access patient information on MyLVHN. At your first visit beginning Sept. 1, 2020 and after, your health information will be confirmed and added to MyLVHN. You will need to create a new account at that visit or after if you do not have a MyLVHN account today.
Proxy access information
If you are a parent or guardian to a child or another person, request proxy access at their next Coordinated Health or LVPG appointment. Proxy access lets you schedule appointments, check immunization records and set up LVHN Video Visits on their behalf.
Tip: If you see your child’s or loved one’s photo on your own MyLVHN account, you have proxy access.
Problem accessing your MyLVHN account?
For MyLVHN technical support, please call 1-844-4MY-LVHN (1-844-469-5846).
For more information about MyLVHN, read answers to frequently asked questions.