We Put the Athletes First
Coordinated Health is proud of our long standing history as the leading provider of Sports Medicine services and athletic training in the Lehigh Valley, Eastern Pennsylvania and Western New Jersey, in large part because our sports patients are our friends, neighbors, community colleagues, and fellow athletes.
For these many competitive and recreational athletes of all skill levels, Coordinated Health provides the care they need to perform to the best of their ability.
Sports Medicine Services
Team Physicians: Coordinated Health provides fellowship-trained sports medicine doctors to more than a dozen schools throughout the Lehigh Valley. Their specialized training allows them to quickly diagnose and treat athletes, supporting through their entire
Athletic Trainers: More than 30 Certified Athletic Trainers provide on-site care to Coordinated Health-supported schools, treating student athletes during practice, in training rooms and on the game day field.
Performance Coaches: Responding to a greater demand for sports performance training and injury prevention services, Coordinated Health has built a team of five Sports Performance coaches who provide one-on-one and group training sessions specialized to specific sports demands.
Walk-In Orthopedic Injury Center: The region's only specialized urgent care facility offering walk-in care for sprains, strains, fractures and pain. Patients can also go to any of Coordinated Health’s six conveniently-located Care on Demand walk-in locations to receive real-time services including imaging (MRI). Care on Demand offers extended evening and weekend hours.
Elective orthopedic surgeries on Saturdays: The Saturday offerings also include imaging and physical therapy.
Same-day orthopedic appointments: Any patient who calls Coordinated Health on weekday mornings can receive an orthopedic appointment that same day.
Extended Friday night hours: In addition to being on area football fields, Coordinated Health orthopedic surgeons will also be on call for six Care on Demand locations.
Saturday morning appointments: Orthopedic surgeons will be seeing patients at two Coordinated Health locations, 2775 Schoenersville Road in Bethlehem and 1621 North Cedar Crest Boulevard in Allentown, every Saturday morning.
24/7 live support: Coordinated Health patients can schedule appointments around the clock through coordinatedhealth.com or with a Coordinated Health Solution Center representative at 877-247-8080.
CH is proud to support several area middle schools, high school, colleges, universities and community organizations.
- Centenary University
- East Stroudsburg University (Physician Services)
- Lackawanna College
- Lafayette College
- Lehigh University
- Penn State Hazleton (Physician Services)
High + Middle Schools
- Abington Heights School District
- Bangor Area High School
- Bethlehem Catholic High School
- Blair Academy
- Blue Mountain School District
- Dunmore School District
- Nazareth Area School District
- Palisades School District
- Pleasant Valley School District
- Pocono Mountain East Middle + High Schools
- Pocono Mountain West Middle + High Schools
- Schuylkill Haven Area High School
Youth + Community
- Bangor Slaters Football and Wrestling
- Bethlehem Catholic Little Hawks Wrestling, Football and Cheer
- Bethlehem Football Camp
- Bethlehem Raiders Football and Cheer
- District XI Wrestling Coaches Association
- Lauren’s First & Goal
- Lehighton Athletic Association Football, Cheer, and Wrestling
- Lehigh Valley All Star Classic
- Lopatcong Youth Association
- Nazareth Midget Wrestling
- Palisades Pirates Football and Wrestling
- Pocono Elementary Wrestling
- Schuylkill County Football Coaches Association
- Upper Nazareth Clippers Football, Cheer, Field Hockey, Softball, Girls and Boys Lacrosse
- Youth Athletic Association of Pocono Mountain Football
- Lehigh Valley All Star Football Classic
- Cedar Beach Basketball Showcase
- Lehigh University events:
- Paul Short Cross Country Invitational
- National Prep Wrestling Tournament
- Two Lacrosse Festivals
There are 4 locations that offer Athletic Training services
There are 34 certified athletic trainers who offer Athletic Training services
- Hali Aussems, MS, ATC, LAT
- Rich E. Ballek, MA, LAT, ATC, ITAT
- Alexis Bender
- Joseph R. Burdi, DC, LAT, ATC
- Maureen Burke, LAT, ATC
- Jacqueline Buss, MBA, LAT, ATC
- Michael Cerasoli, MS, ATC
- Benjamin Chianchiano, LAT, ATC
- Christina Coxe, M.S., LAT, ATC
- Danielle Davis Giuliani, MA, LAT, ATC
- Alfonse DeSanto III, LAT, ATC
- Stephanie Gehman, ATC, LAT, CEAS
- Serena Gehman, LAT, ATC, ITAT
- Adam Glose, ATC, LAT, ITAT
- Mike Grigalonis, LAT, ATC, ITAT
- Sheali Hannigan, MS, LAT, ATC
- Alissa Hermida, LAT, ATC
- Angela Hillan, LAT, ATC
- Kati Holmes, M.S., LAT, ATC, ITAT
- Alyssa Lewis, LAT, ATC
- Joe Luther, LAT, ATC, ITAT
- Matt Mazzie, LAT, ATC
- Frank Mroz, MS, LAT, ATC
- Jessica Nendze, LAT, ATC
- Nicole Perdue, M.S., LAT, ATC
- Samantha Pientack
- Jay D. Rehrig, LAT, ATC, ITAT
- Chris Riedy, LAT, ATC, CSCS, CFo
- Kaley Russin, LAT, ATC
- Bryan Schapley, ATC, LAT, ITAT
- Brittany Schlesser
- Nick Smull, LAT, ATC, CSCS
- Leman Tarawaly, MS, LAT, ATC
- Michael Williams, ATC