Chiropractic is a branch of healthcare that focuses on the relationship between the body’s structure and movement. Our board-certified chiropractors diagnose and treat spinal injuries and disorders that cause musculoskeletal and nerve pain, including sports injuries, sciatica, and chronic pain. Chiropractors perform spinal manipulations and administer other treatments to relieve back and neck pain and improve function.
Making an appointment with a chiropractor is a good entry to spine and neck pain treatment. Our chiropractors may refer patients to other specialists in our Center for Advanced Spine Care after an initial assessment or if chiropractic treatments fail to address the problem.
- Back, neck, and spine injuries
- Chronic back, neck, and spine pain
- Degenerative disc disease
- Herniated discs
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Slipped discs
- Sports injuries
- Whiplash and car accident injuries
- Workplace injuries
Services & Treatments
- Dietary supplements
- Electrical stimulation
- Heat and ice
- Graston technique
- Physical rehabilitation
- Relaxation techniques
- Spinal manipulations
- Strength and conditioning exercises
There are 10 locations that offer Chiropractic services near you
- Allentown – 1621 N. Cedar Crest Blvd.
- Bethlehem – 2775 Schoenersville Road
- Bethlehem – 3100 Emrick Blvd.
- Brodheadsville – 111 Switzgable Drive
- East Stroudsburg – 505 Independence Road
- Hazleton – 1097B N. Church St.
- Hazleton – 26 Station Circle
- Lehighton – 239 N. First Street
- Phillipsburg, NJ – 222 Red School Lane
- Pittston – 1120 Oak St.
There are 2 videos about Chiropractic
There are 10 articles related to Chiropractic
- Patient Education February 11, 2019 3 Common Foot and Ankle Injuries in Young Athletes
- Featured February 6, 2019 3 Common Causes of Nighttime Shoulder Pain
- Featured February 4, 2019 Pilon Fracture: The Severe Ankle Injury You Should Hope You Never Have
- Patient Education January 10, 2019 Meniscus Tears: What You Need to Know
- Featured January 8, 2019 Always Feel Like Your Ankle Is About to Roll? You Could Have This Condition
- Featured December 19, 2018 What Is a Cortisone Injection?
- Featured December 18, 2018 5 Things You Need to Know About Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Featured December 14, 2018 This Common Outpatient Procedure Could Be Your Solution to Low Back Pain
- Featured December 10, 2018 Tendinitis Is Very Common — Here’s How to Recognize It
- Patient Education December 5, 2018 Is Your Foot Pain Actually Plantar Fasciitis?