Chiropractic is a branch of healthcare that focuses on the relationship between the body’s structure and movement. Our board-certified chiropractors diagnose and treat spinal injuries and disorders that cause musculoskeletal and nerve pain, including sports injuries, sciatica, and chronic pain. Chiropractors perform spinal manipulations and administer other treatments to relieve back pain and neck pain and improve function.
Making an appointment with a chiropractor is a good entry to spine and neck pain treatment. Our chiropractors may refer patients to other specialists in our Center for Advanced Spine Care after an initial assessment or if chiropractic treatments fail to address the problem.
- Back, neck, and spine injuries
- Chronic back pain, neck pain, and spine pain
- Degenerative disc disease
- Herniated discs
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Slipped discs
- Sports injuries
- Whiplash and car accident injuries
- Workplace injuries
Services & Treatments
- Dietary supplements
- Electrical stimulation
- Heat and ice
- Graston technique
- Physical rehabilitation
- Relaxation techniques
- Spinal manipulations
- Strength and conditioning exercises
There are 10 locations that offer Chiropractic services near you
- Allentown – 1621 N. Cedar Crest Blvd.
- Bethlehem – 2775 Schoenersville Road
- Bethlehem – 3100 Emrick Blvd.
- Brodheadsville – 111 Switzgable Drive
- East Stroudsburg – 505 Independence Road
- Hazleton – 26 Station Circle
- Lehighton – 239 N. First Street
- Phillipsburg, NJ – 222 Red School Lane
- Pittston – 1120 Oak St.
- Scranton Orthopedics