Center for Foot & Ankle
Orthopedic surgery, podiatry, and physical therapy
Coordinated Health, part of Lehigh Valley Health Network, offers foot and ankle services provided by a team of orthopedic surgeons, podiatrists, and physical therapists.
The vast majority of the population experiences foot or ankle pain at some point, and when one part of the foot or ankle becomes damaged, it can affect every other part of the foot. Don't hesitate to have your foot or ankle examined if you experience pain or if something just doesn't feel right. Our experienced foot and ankle specialists are available for appointments within 24-72 hours of calling.
When you should see a foot & ankle specialist near you
If you suffer an injury like a broken bone or a sprain, it's usually pretty obvious that you need to seek treatment with a foot & ankle doctor. However, there are plenty of foot and ankle injuries that occur gradually. Even when pain and symptoms are tolerable, you should still schedule an appointment with a foot and ankle specialist to prevent the underlying condition from getting worse. Request an appointment.
Reasons to see a foot and ankle expert include:
- An injury like a broken bone or sprain
- Diagnosis of a medical condition that affects the feet, such as diabetes
- Heel pain in the morning
- Pain that prevents you from doing your daily activities
- Discomfort when standing
- An abnormal growth on the foot
Experience excellence at Coordinated Health, Part of Lehigh Valley Health Network
Our orthopedic physicians are fellowship-trained specifically in foot and ankle surgery and are experts in complex foot and ankle injuries and procedures. Coordinated Health foot and ankle surgeons are also some of only a handful in the Lehigh Valley region to perform total ankle replacements.
- Achilles tendon injuries/tendinitis
- Ankle and foot arthritis
- Ankle and foot fractures
- Ankle and foot ligament injuries
- Ankle and foot sports injuries
- Avascular necrosis of the talus
- Cavus feet
- Charcot arthropathy
- Chronic ankle instability
- Diabetic foot problems
- Flat foot
- Hallux rigidus (great toe arthritis)
- Heel pain
- Pilon fracture
- Plantar fasciitis
- Posterior tibial tendon disorders
- Stress fractures
Services & procedures
- Ankle arthrodesis/fusion
- Ankle and foot arthroscopy
- Ankle reconstruction
- Ankle replacement
- Cartilage restoration
- Minimally invasive foot and ankle surgery
- Synthetic cartilage replacement
- Thin wire frame deformity correction
- Total talus replacement
There are 11 locations that offer Foot & Ankle services near you
- Allentown – 1621 N. Cedar Crest Blvd.
- Bethlehem – 2775 Schoenersville Road
- Bethlehem – 3100 Emrick Blvd.
- Brodheadsville – 111 Switzgable Drive
- East Stroudsburg – 505 Independence Road
- Hazleton – 26 Station Circle
- Lehighton – 239 N. First Street
- Phillipsburg, NJ – 222 Red School Lane
- Pittston – 1120 Oak St.
- Scranton Orthopedics
- Wind Gap – 1411 Jacobsburg Road