General surgery is a discipline that requires a comprehensive knowledge of the preoperative, operative, and postoperative management of patients with a broad spectrum of diseases. At Coordinated Health, our team of specialized physicians work together with highly-skilled surgeons to ensure that patients receive care that meets their individualized treatment needs. Led by Dr. Sten Kjellberg, the General Surgery program supports Coordinated Health's specialists to provide comprehensive care to all patients, including athletes who are treated through a specialized Sports Hernia Program.
- Umbilical, Inguinal, Abdominal
- Hiatal Hernia Repair
- Biopsies, Mastectomy, Mass Excision
- Lesions, Moles, Sun Spots, Wound Repair
- Colostomy, Colectomy, Perforated Colon
- Port placement
Sports Hernia Program
There are 10 articles related to General Surgery
- Featured May 24, 2018 Memorial Day – Care on Demand Hours
- Community May 3, 2018 6 Ways to ‘Spring Clean’ Your Health!
- Press Releases May 1, 2018 Jocelyne Lamoureux to Headline 2018 Athlete of the Year Awards
- Featured May 1, 2018 How a Strong Core Protects Your Feet While Running
- Community April 30, 2018 Cathy Keinert Testimonial
- Featured April 26, 2018 Common Cold or Spring Allergies? 7 Symptoms to Look For
- Press Releases April 26, 2018 Coordinated Health Names Grant Hoffman Senior Vice President of Human Resources
- Featured April 24, 2018 Is Your Foot Pain actually Plantar Fasciitis?
- Featured April 23, 2018 How to Get Better Posture and Reduce the Risk of Back Pain
- Patient Education April 20, 2018 Taking PTO for Plastic Surgery?