General surgery is a discipline that requires a comprehensive knowledge of the preoperative, operative, and postoperative management of patients with a broad spectrum of diseases. At Coordinated Health, our team of specialized physicians work together with highly-skilled surgeons to ensure that patients receive care that meets their individualized treatment needs. Led by Dr. Sten Kjellberg, the General Surgery program supports Coordinated Health's specialists to provide comprehensive care to all patients, including athletes who are treated through a specialized Sports Hernia Program.
- Umbilical, Inguinal, Abdominal
- Hiatal Hernia Repair
- Biopsies, Mastectomy, Mass Excision
- Lesions, Moles, Sun Spots, Wound Repair
- Colostomy, Colectomy, Perforated Colon
- Port placement
Sports Hernia Program
There are 10 articles related to General Surgery
- Community July 12, 2018 Heat Therapy v.s Cold Therapy: When To Use Each
- Featured July 9, 2018 Bilateral Knee Replacement Surgery
- Featured July 6, 2018 UV Induced Wrinkles? Botox is a solution!
- Featured July 5, 2018 The Benefits and Dangers of Your Favorite Summer Sandals
- Featured July 3, 2018 Easy Tips to Choosing the Best Sunscreen
- Community July 3, 2018 Care On Demand Hours: 4th of July
- Featured June 28, 2018 Beat the Heat: The Importance of Hydration During the Summer
- Featured June 27, 2018 Skydiving After A Knee Replacement at 70
- Featured June 27, 2018 Fight the Bite: Protecting Yourself from Mosquitoes and Ticks
- Featured June 26, 2018 Osteoporosis: 5 Tips For Healthy Bones!