General surgery is a discipline that requires a comprehensive knowledge of the preoperative, operative, and postoperative management of patients with a broad spectrum of diseases. At Coordinated Health, our team of specialized physicians work together with highly-skilled surgeons to ensure that patients receive care that meets their individualized treatment needs. Led by Dr. Sten Kjellberg, the General Surgery program supports Coordinated Health's specialists to provide comprehensive care to all patients, including athletes who are treated through a specialized Sports Hernia Program.
- Umbilical, Inguinal, Abdominal
- Hiatal Hernia Repair
- Biopsies, Mastectomy, Mass Excision
- Lesions, Moles, Sun Spots, Wound Repair
- Colostomy, Colectomy, Perforated Colon
- Port placement
Sports Hernia Program
There are 10 articles related to General Surgery
- Featured December 14, 2017 Bill Nixon’s ‘We Got This’ Moment
- Featured December 13, 2017 Raynaud’s Phenomenon
- Featured December 12, 2017 New Advancements in Back Surgery
- Community December 11, 2017 Avoid These Holiday Hazards
- Community December 9, 2017 In-season Injury? We Got This!
- Featured December 8, 2017 Sleep Comfortably After Your Shoulder Surgery
- Featured December 7, 2017 Debbie Antolick’s ‘We Got This’ Moment
- Featured December 7, 2017 Elbow Pain? No Problem – We Got This!
- Featured December 6, 2017 What New Blood Pressure Guidelines Mean for You
- Featured December 5, 2017 Physical Therapy After a Knee Replacement – ‘We Got This’