General surgery is a discipline that requires a comprehensive knowledge of the preoperative, operative, and postoperative management of patients with a broad spectrum of diseases. At Coordinated Health, our team of specialized physicians work together with highly-skilled surgeons to ensure that patients receive care that meets their individualized treatment needs. Led by Dr. Sten Kjellberg, the General Surgery program supports Coordinated Health's specialists to provide comprehensive care to all patients, including athletes who are treated through a specialized Sports Hernia Program.
- Umbilical, Inguinal, Abdominal
- Hiatal Hernia Repair
- Biopsies, Mastectomy, Mass Excision
- Lesions, Moles, Sun Spots, Wound Repair
- Colostomy, Colectomy, Perforated Colon
- Port placement
There are 10 articles related to General Surgery
- Featured November 20, 2017 James Rowland – ‘We Got This’ Moment
- Featured November 20, 2017 Returning Home after a Joint Replacement
- Community November 20, 2017 Coordinated Health Takes Part in Parkland’s Career Days
- Thought Leadership November 15, 2017 Position Statement: Do Orthopedic Surgeons Belong on the Sidelines?
- Community November 14, 2017 Returning Home after a Joint Replacement
- Featured November 13, 2017 Debbie Antolick’s ‘We Got This’ Moment
- Featured November 13, 2017 Sleep Comfortably After Your Shoulder Surgery
- Community November 13, 2017 Common Foot Issues? Don’t Worry – We Got This!
- Featured November 6, 2017 Managing Rheumatoid Arthritis – What’s New?
- Community November 6, 2017 In-season Injury? We Got This!