Ophthalmology & Optometry
Experienced Eye & Vision Care
Maintaining healthy eyesight requires seeing qualified eye doctors on a regular basis.
When it's time to have your vision checked, make sure you choose the right eye care professional for your needs. Ophthalmologists diagnose and treat all eye diseases, perform eye surgery and prescribe and fit eyeglasses and contact lenses to correct vision problems. Optometrists provide primary vision care ranging from sight testing and correction to the diagnosis, treatment, and management of vision changes.
Coordinated Health Ophthalmology offers a combined 60 years of experience in providing eye and vision care. Dr. Susan Cooley, Dr. William Neusidl and Dr. Lauren Lusardi provide services ranging from routine eye exams to treatment of eye diseases to laser eye surgery. Located conveniently in two Warren County offices, CH Ophthalmology offers extended evening and weekend hours.
- Cataract surgery
- Lasers (glaucoma, secondary cataracts)
- Medical eye exams
- Routine eye exams
- Medical eye diseases, including cataracts, glaucoma, retinopathy and dry eyes
- Eye infections like blepharitis and conjunctivitis
- Eye injuries and cornea diseases
- Contact lenses (soft, hard, toric, disposable, daily)
On-Site Optical Shop
- Free frame adjustments
- Latest styles
- Competitive pricing
- Evening & weekends
- Two locations
- A diverse selection of more than 1,000 frames
- Child and adult selections
Accepted Insurance Plans