Orthopedic Urgent Care
Skip the ER and go straight to the expert team you trust.
Coordinated Health is proud to offer the first and only Orthopedic Urgent Care (OUC) in the Lehigh Valley. The OUC offers patients a new alternative to the emergency room for common orthopedic injuries, including: sprains, strains, fractures and general pain. Unlike emergency rooms or conventional urgent care facilities, the Orthopedic Urgent Care delivers patients access to the region's top orthopedic experts on demand at its 2300 Highland Avenue Campus in Bethlehem. Coordinated Health selected the Bethlehem Campus for its first Orthopedic Urgent Care because of its access to:
- The award-winning CH Bethlehem Hospital
- An advanced imaging suite including MRI, CT and x-ray machines
- A dedicated physical therapy clinic, rated among the top 10% in the nation
Patients who visit emergency rooms and conventional urgent care facilities are typically stabilized and referred to orthopedic specialists. This process can take days and sometimes weeks, resulting in higher costs, unnecessary stress and wasted time. The OUC allows patients to receive diagnosis, imaging, treatment and continued care in one visit, saving patients valuable time and money.
There are 10 articles related to Orthopedic Urgent Care
- Featured December 14, 2017 Bill Nixon’s ‘We Got This’ Moment
- Featured December 13, 2017 Raynaud’s Phenomenon
- Featured December 12, 2017 New Advancements in Back Surgery
- Community December 11, 2017 Avoid These Holiday Hazards
- Community December 9, 2017 In-season Injury? We Got This!
- Featured December 8, 2017 Sleep Comfortably After Your Shoulder Surgery
- Featured December 7, 2017 Debbie Antolick’s ‘We Got This’ Moment
- Featured December 7, 2017 Elbow Pain? No Problem – We Got This!
- Featured December 6, 2017 What New Blood Pressure Guidelines Mean for You
- Featured December 5, 2017 Physical Therapy After a Knee Replacement – ‘We Got This’