Repetitive movements that are required for certain sports and jobs can cause the elbow joint to become over stressed. This can lead to injuries like tendon tears, fractures, and instability and long-term damage. Coordinated Health, part of Lehigh Valley Health Network, has orthopedic specialists are able to treat all manner of elbow injuries and conditions both surgically and non-surgically.
- Arthritis of the elbow
- Bicep tears in the elbow
- Cartilage injuries in the elbow
- Humerus fractures
- Little leaguer’s elbow
- Loose bodies in elbow joint
- Medial epicondylitis (golfer’s elbow)
- Overhead throwing injuries
- Radial neck fractures
- Tennis elbow
- Tricep tears
- Ulnar collateral ligament tears
- Radial tunnel syndrome
Services & Procedures
- Bicep repair
- Chronic tennis elbow procedures
- Elbow arthroscopy (loose body removal & treatment of cartilage injuries)
- Fracture fixation
- PRP injection for chronic tendinitis
- Radial head replacement surgery
- Total elbow replacement surgery
- Tricep repair
- Ulnar collateral ligament reconstruction surgery
There are 12 locations that offer Elbow services near you
- Allentown – 1621 N. Cedar Crest Blvd.
- Bethlehem – 2300 Highland Ave.
- Bethlehem – 2775 Schoenersville Road
- Bethlehem – 3100 Emrick Blvd.
- Brodheadsville – 111 Switzgable Drive
- East Stroudsburg – 505 Independence Road
- Hazleton – 26 Station Circle
- Lehighton – 239 N. First Street
- Phillipsburg, NJ – 222 Red School Lane
- Pittston – 1120 Oak St.
- Scranton Orthopedics
- Wind Gap – 1411 Jacobsburg Road