Repetitive movements that are required for certain sports and jobs can cause the elbow joint to become over stressed. This can lead to injuries like tendon tears, fractures, and instability and long-term damage. Coordinated Health's orthopedic specialists are able to treat all manner of elbow injuries and conditions both surgically and non-surgically.
- Arthritis of the elbow
- Bicep tears in the elbow
- Cartilage injuries in the elbow
- Humerus fractures
- Little leaguer’s elbow
- Loose bodies in elbow joint
- Medial epicondylitis (golfer’s elbow)
- Overhead throwing injuries
- Radial neck fractures
- Tennis elbow
- Tricep tears
- Ulnar collateral ligament tears
- Radial tunnel syndrome
Services & Procedures
- Bicep repair
- Chronic tennis elbow procedures
- Elbow arthroscopy (loose body removal & treatment of cartilage injuries)
- Fracture fixation
- PRP injection for chronic tendinitis
- Radial head replacement surgery
- Total elbow replacement surgery
- Tricep repair
- Ulnar collateral ligament reconstruction surgery
There are 12 locations that offer Elbow services near you
- Allentown – 1621 N. Cedar Crest Blvd.
- Bethlehem – 2300 Highland Ave.
- Bethlehem – 2775 Schoenersville Road
- Bethlehem – 3100 Emrick Blvd.
- Brodheadsville – 111 Switzgable Drive
- East Stroudsburg – 505 Independence Road
- Hazleton – 1097B N. Church St.
- Hazleton – 26 Station Circle
- Lehighton – 239 N. First Street
- Phillipsburg, NJ – 222 Red School Lane
- Pittston – 1120 Oak St.
- Wind Gap – 1411 Jacobsburg Road
There are 10 articles related to Elbow
- Patient Education February 11, 2019 3 Common Foot and Ankle Injuries in Young Athletes
- Featured February 6, 2019 3 Common Causes of Nighttime Shoulder Pain
- Featured February 4, 2019 Pilon Fracture: The Severe Ankle Injury You Should Hope You Never Have
- Patient Education January 10, 2019 Meniscus Tears: What You Need to Know
- Featured January 8, 2019 Always Feel Like Your Ankle Is About to Roll? You Could Have This Condition
- Featured December 19, 2018 What Is a Cortisone Injection?
- Featured December 18, 2018 5 Things You Need to Know About Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Featured December 14, 2018 This Common Outpatient Procedure Could Be Your Solution to Low Back Pain
- Featured December 10, 2018 Tendinitis Is Very Common — Here’s How to Recognize It
- Patient Education December 5, 2018 Is Your Foot Pain Actually Plantar Fasciitis?