America's 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacements
Normally, all of the parts of the knee, hip, shoulder or ankle joint work together, and the joint moves easily and without pain. Injury or disease can disrupt the normal functioning of a joint, which can limit your movement and cause pain. Joint replacements are often the best treatment plan to restore function and pain-free movement.
At Coordinated Health, our expert joint replacement surgeons are performing an increasing number of joint replacements, as people are living longer and wanting more active lives. We are also performing them on younger patients, when needed, as there have been significant advances in artificial joint technology.
Unified care team
We understand that considering a joint replacement can be overwhelming, and have developed a team and a process to make it easy for patients. Our integrated team of expert surgeons, nurses, physical therapists, orthopedic radiologists will be by your side through the whole experience to make it as pain-free as possible. Additionally, our solutions center representatives are available 24/7 for any questions or concerns you may have.
Joint replacement procedures:
Total knee replacements
Partial knee replacements
Total hip replacements
Total shoulder replacements
Reverse total shoulder replacements
Total ankle replacements
Total elbow replacement
Among the reasons more than 2,000 patients per year choose Coordinated Health for joint replacement, more than any other hospital in our region:
- Surgeries performed by experienced, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons
- Minimally-invasive techniques, like anterior hip replacement, are used to minimize pain, and optimize recovery
- Our foot and ankle surgeons are two of the only surgeons in the Lehigh Valley who perform total ankle replacements
- We are one of five hospitals in the country to provide custom-made ankle joints
- Our hospitals are rated highest in the state by Medicare for joint replacements
- We have the lowest infection rates of any regional hospital
- Our exceptional nurse-to-patient ratio (one nurse for every two patients) is No. 1 in our region
- Integrated care from diagnosis, surgery, to rehabilitation to get you moving and back to your activities
- Communication is frequent and consistent between your surgeon and therapist throughout your rehabilitation and recovery (your surgeon is always up to date on your post-operative progress)
- Hotel-like accommodations in our hospitals include flat screen TVs and made-to-order meals (with such menu items as steak and scallops that our patients rave about)
I was surprised to learn that I was going to need a knee and hip replacement at 46 years old, but Dr. Luchetti was confident that I would be able to return to my active lifestyle. The year I had my joint replacements I was able to ski 20 to 30 times.Larry Stalica, Hip and Knee Replacement
There are 10 locations that offer Joint Replacement services
- Allentown – 1621 N. Cedar Crest Blvd.
- Bethlehem – 2775 Schoenersville Road
- Bethlehem – 3100 Emrick Blvd. (Injury Center)
- Brodheadsville – 111 Switzgable Drive
- East Stroudsburg – 505 Independence Road
- Hazleton – 1097B N. Church St.
- Lehighton – 239 N. 1st Street
- Phillipsburg, NJ – 222 Red School Lane
- Pittston – 1120 Oak St.
- Wind Gap – 1411 Jacobsburg Road