People are living longer, more active lives, and that means knees frequently get worn out. The knee acts like a hinge between your thigh and shin. The joint is padded with a cushion of thick cartilage that gets worn down over time, resulting in knee pain and arthritis as the bones rub together. When this happens, it is usually time for a knee replacement surgery.
There are many other types of knee injuries as well, and our orthopedic surgeons are here to help with whatever knee troubles ail you.
- Arthritis of the knee
- Avascular necrosis
- Cartilage defects
- Ligament injuries (ACL, LCL, MCL, and PCL tears)
- Maltracking knee cap / dislocation of knee cap
- Meniscal tears
- Osteochondral defects
- Quadricep tears and patellar tendon tears
- Stress fractures
- Tendinitis (including IT band syndrome and patellar and quadricep tendinitis)
- Traumatic injuries (including fractures)
Services & Procedures
- Arthroscopic loose body removal
- Arthroscopic partial meniscectomy and repair
- Cartilage restoration (including microfracture, cartilage regeneration/implantation, fresh frozen allograft transplantation, stem cell and platelet enriched plasma)
- LCL reconstruction surgery
- Ligament reconstruction for ACL and PCL ruptures (minimally invasive)
- Ligament reconstruction for patellar instability (minimally invasive)
- Partial knee replacement surgery
- PRP injection for chronic tendinitis
- Total knee replacement surgery
- Total knee revision surgery
There are 12 locations that offer Knee services near you
- Allentown – 1621 N. Cedar Crest Blvd.
- Bethlehem – 2300 Highland Ave.
- Bethlehem – 2775 Schoenersville Road
- Bethlehem – 3100 Emrick Blvd.
- Brodheadsville – 111 Switzgable Drive
- East Stroudsburg – 505 Independence Road
- Hazleton – 1097B N. Church St.
- Hazleton – 26 Station Circle
- Lehighton – 239 N. First Street
- Phillipsburg, NJ – 222 Red School Lane
- Pittston – 1120 Oak St.
- Wind Gap – 1411 Jacobsburg Road
There are 14 physicians who offer Knee services
There are 7 videos about Knee
ACL Tears Part 1: Anatomy of a Tear
ACL Tears Part 2: Symptoms and Evaluation
ACL Tears Part 3: How an ACL Tear is fixed
Total Knee Replacement Part 1: Anatomy
Total Knee Replacement Part 2: Symptoms & Evaluation
Total Knee Replacement Part 3: Surgery
Total Knee Replacement Part 4: Rehab after Surgery
There are 10 articles related to Knee
- Patient Education February 11, 2019 3 Common Foot and Ankle Injuries in Young Athletes
- Featured February 6, 2019 3 Common Causes of Nighttime Shoulder Pain
- Featured February 4, 2019 Pilon Fracture: The Severe Ankle Injury You Should Hope You Never Have
- Patient Education January 10, 2019 Meniscus Tears: What You Need to Know
- Featured January 8, 2019 Always Feel Like Your Ankle Is About to Roll? You Could Have This Condition
- Featured December 19, 2018 What Is a Cortisone Injection?
- Featured December 18, 2018 5 Things You Need to Know About Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Featured December 14, 2018 This Common Outpatient Procedure Could Be Your Solution to Low Back Pain
- Featured December 10, 2018 Tendinitis Is Very Common — Here’s How to Recognize It
- Patient Education December 5, 2018 Is Your Foot Pain Actually Plantar Fasciitis?