Spine - Physiatry
Quality + Affordability
The mission of the Coordinated Health spine team is to quickly, easily and affordably get patients back to what they love. Our physiatrists do so with special care to eliminate pain and maximize comfort.
Physiatrists, also known as physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians, have deep specialized training in providing non-operative treatment for a broad range of spinal and musculoskeletal conditions, including commonly debilitating issues such as herniated or slipped discs. The Coordinated Health team unifies our neurologic, orthopedic, psychological and physical science expertise in creating personalized and comprehensive treatment plans.
Our physiatry team offers all the necessary diagnosis and treatment equipment in one place, with diagnostic testing and physical therapy in many of our clinics. We also utilize a state-of-the-art injection suite with the most advanced technology, eliminating the need for multiple referrals and time-consuming travel.
There are 10 locations that offer Spine-Physiatry services
- 1097B North Church Street, Hazle Township
- 111 Switzgable Drive, Brodheadsville
- 1120 Oak Street, Pittston
- 1411 Jacobsburg Road, Wind Gap
- 1621 North Cedar Crest Boulevard, Allentown
- 222 Red School Ln Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
- 239 North First Street, Lehighton
- 2775 Schoenersville Road, Bethlehem
- 3100 Emrick Boulevard, Bethlehem
- 505 Independence Road, East Stroudsburg
There are 7 videos about Spine-Physiatry
Low Back Pain Part 1: Anatomy of Muscle, Facet Joint, & Sacroiliac Joint Injuries
Low Back Pain Part 2: Muscular Injuries
Low Back Pain Part 3: Facet Joint Injuries
Low Back Pain Part 4: Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
Low Back Pain Part 5: Anatomy of DDD, Spinal Stenosis, & Sciatica
Low Back Pain Part 7: Sciatica
Low Back Pain Part 8: Spinal Stenosis