Primary Care & Family Medicine
Your lifelong partner for complete, personalized care
A primary care doctor’s goal is to help you stay healthy as you age and is typically a patient’s first point of contact for any new illness or symptom. Primary care physicians can evaluate symptoms and either provide treatment or a referral to a specialist. They also help to coordinate all aspects of a patient’s care.
Primary care physicians specialize in preventive medicine, minor illnesses, and the management of chronic health conditions. Patients typically visit their primary care provider once per year for an annual health screening and as needed for illnesses or other health issues that come up. Primary care doctors frequently form lifelong connections due to this ongoing relationship.
At Coordinated Health, our primary care physicians also provide urgent care services at our walk-in Care on Demand clinics.
Preparing for your appointment
- A list of your home medications, including prescriptions, over-the-counter medications, vitamins and herbal treatments (note the dosage for each and how often you take it)
- A list of questions or concerns
- Information on your family history
- X-rays or test results from other care providers
- Your insurance card and ID
Be prepared to:
- Be specific about your medical problems
- Ask your doctor to explain any medical terminology that you don't understand
- Discuss the benefits and possible risks of treatment
- Request any needed prescription renewals or specialty referrals
Meet Coordinated Health Primary Care Physician Dr. Lindsay Goffredo Hughes. A native of the area, she takes pride in serving the community where she grew up.
Posted by Coordinated Health on Wednesday, July 24, 2019
- Annual health screenings
- Blood tests
- Respiratory health exams
Chronic health conditions:
- Heart disease
There are 8 locations that offer Primary Care services near you
- Allentown – 1405 N. Cedar Crest Blvd.
- Allentown – 1503 N. Cedar Crest Blvd. (Hospital)
- Bethlehem – 2300 Highland Ave.
- Bethlehem – 3100 Emrick Blvd.
- East Stroudsburg – 511 VNA Road (Ambulatory Surgery Center)
- Phillipsburg, NJ – 222 Red School Lane
- Pittston – 1120 Oak St.
- Wind Gap – 1411 Jacobsburg Road