Your lifelong partner for complete, personalized care
Coordinated Health Family Medicine provides world-class, personalized care at seven convenient locations throughout the Lehigh Valley, Slate Belt and Poconos. Our homegrown family medicine physicians and their integrated teams are approachable, highly skilled and completely committed. Whether you need an annual checkup, flu shot or ongoing care for a chronic disease, we’re eager to help. And, if you need it, we can instantly connect you to Coordinated Health’s many services and specialists.
With Coordinated Health Family Medicine, you and the ones you love can be healthy and happy today, tomorrow and for years to come.
Your family is one-of-a-kind, and so is our care. Completely integrated care teams take time to understand each person’s specific health needs – physical, emotional, and social – making each visit a warm, enjoyable experience.
Each of our family medicine physicians is board certified and highly experienced. As your partner in health, they help you accomplish your short and long-term health goals. And if you need anything else, we instantly connect you to the resources you need and supervise your ongoing care.
We provide easy insurance authorization, short wait times and quick scheduling to make every aspect of your experience friendly, convenient and simple.
Each of our convenient locations provides same day appointments and walk-in services, and most are open evening and weekends.
We pride ourselves on caring for the families that make the communities we live in so great. Many of our team members grew up here – giving back is what we’re all about.
Preparing for your visit
What to bring
- A list of your home medications, including prescriptions, over-the-counter medications, vitamins and herbal treatments (note the dosage for each and how often you take it)
- A list of questions or concerns
- Information on your family history
- X-rays or test results from other care providers
- Your insurance card and ID
What to do
- Be specific about your medical problems
- Ask your doctor to explain any medical terminology that you don't understand
- Discuss the benefits and possible risks of treatment
- Request any needed prescription renewals or specialty referrals
There are 8 locations that offer Primary Care services
- Allentown – 1405 N. Cedar Crest Blvd.
- Allentown – 1503 N. Cedar Crest Blvd. (Allentown Hospital)
- Bethlehem – 2300 Highland Ave.
- Bethlehem – 3100 Emrick Blvd. (Injury Center)
- East Stroudsburg – 511 VNA Road (Ambulatory Surgery Center)
- Phillipsburg, NJ – 222 Red School Lane
- Pittston – 1120 Oak St.
- Wind Gap – 1411 Jacobsburg Road