Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
Spine surgery may be necessary when less invasive treatments prove ineffective. Our highly regarded spine surgeons are trained in the most advanced spine surgery techniques.
Peer reviewed medical research is clear that surgery for conditions such as herniated lumbar and cervical discs, spinal stenosis, and lumbar spondylolisthesis are up to 90 percent effective in relieving your pain with minimal recovery time. We also offer vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty. You can avoid the painful and cumbersome braces often used to treat vertebral compression fractures. Our simple procedures “internally brace” your fracture in minutes.
Advantages of Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
Minimally invasive spine surgery combines innovative technology with advances in evidence-based medicine. Surgeries originally accomplished through traditional “open” methods are now completed through smaller, less painful incisions. Minimally invasive spine surgery advantages include:
- Less post-operative pain
- Faster recovery
- Less bleeding
- Shorter hospitalizations
- Less soft tissue trauma
- Minimal scarring
- Fewer complications
- Earlier return to function
Quality at Coordinated Health
The Coordinated Health program offers many benefits, including:
- 100 percent of the surgeon’s practice dedicated to spine care
- Minimally invasive procedures
- Hospitals are significantly below national average in infection and complication rates
- Custom procedure based on your specific needs
- 2019 & 2018 Five-Star Recipient for Spinal Fusion Surgery (Healthgrades)
- Named Among the Top 15% in the Nation for Outstanding Patient Experience, 2018 (Healthgrades)
- 2018 Outstanding Patient Safety Excellence Award (Healthgrades)
- Back & neck pain
- Cervical herniated discs
- Degenerative disc disease
- Lumbar herniated discs
- Lumbar spondylolisthesis
- Spinal stenosis
- Vertebral compression fractures
Services & Procedures
- Cervical disc replacement surgery
- Lumbar and cervical laminectomies
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Outpatient spine surgery
- SI joint fusion
- Spinal cord stimulation implantation
- Spinal fusion surgery
There are 10 locations that offer Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery services near you
- Allentown – 1621 N. Cedar Crest Blvd.
- Bethlehem – 2775 Schoenersville Road
- Bethlehem – 3100 Emrick Blvd.
- Brodheadsville – 111 Switzgable Drive
- East Stroudsburg – 505 Independence Road
- Hazleton – 1097B N. Church St.
- Hazleton – 26 Station Circle
- Lehighton – 239 N. First Street
- Phillipsburg, NJ – 222 Red School Lane
- Pittston – 1120 Oak St.
There are 10 articles related to Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Patient Education February 11, 2019 3 Common Foot and Ankle Injuries in Young Athletes
- Featured February 6, 2019 3 Common Causes of Nighttime Shoulder Pain
- Featured February 4, 2019 Pilon Fracture: The Severe Ankle Injury You Should Hope You Never Have
- Patient Education January 10, 2019 Meniscus Tears: What You Need to Know
- Featured January 8, 2019 Always Feel Like Your Ankle Is About to Roll? You Could Have This Condition
- Featured December 19, 2018 What Is a Cortisone Injection?
- Featured December 18, 2018 5 Things You Need to Know About Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Featured December 14, 2018 This Common Outpatient Procedure Could Be Your Solution to Low Back Pain
- Featured December 10, 2018 Tendinitis Is Very Common — Here’s How to Recognize It
- Patient Education December 5, 2018 Is Your Foot Pain Actually Plantar Fasciitis?