Acupuncture is a form of ancient Chinese medicine frequently used to treat pain. During acupuncture, very fine needles are inserted into specific areas to stimulate muscle, nerves and connective tissue. The belief behind acupuncture is that the stimulation boosts the body’s natural painkillers. At Coordinated Health, part of Lehigh Valley Health Network, Acupuncture is performed by our Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physicians to relieve back and neck pain.
You can schedule an appointment with a Coordinated Health Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician through our Center for Advanced Spine Care.
Acupuncture is generally done after an initial assessment as part of an overall treatment plan.
- Back, neck and spine injuries
- Chronic back, neck and spine pain
- Degenerative disc disease
- Herniated Discs
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Slipped Discs
- Sports Injuries
- Whiplash and car accident
There are 9 locations that offer Accupuncture services near you
- Allentown – 1621 N. Cedar Crest Blvd.
- Bethlehem – 2775 Schoenersville Road
- Bethlehem – 3100 Emrick Blvd.
- Brodheadsville – 111 Switzgable Drive
- East Stroudsburg – 505 Independence Road
- Hazleton – 26 Station Circle
- Lehighton – 239 N. First Street
- Phillipsburg, NJ – 222 Red School Lane
- Wind Gap – 1411 Jacobsburg Road