Our team is dedicated to providing each patient with a comprehensive and individualized treatment plan with both discretion and sensitivity.
At Coordinated Health, our patient’s comfort is important to us. That’s why our urology team is dedicated to providing each patient with a comprehensive and individualized treatment plan with both discretion and sensitivity. Coordinated Health Urologist Jonathan Bingham, MD and his team treat a variety of urologic conditions in both men and women, specializing specifically in the treatment of the male and female urinary tracts and the male reproductive system.
- Cancer of the genital tract in men (prostate, testes, penis)
- Cancer of the urinary tract (kidney, bladder, urethra, urachus in men and women)
- Urinary Stone Disease
Voiding Dysfunction in Men and Women
- BPH (enlarged prostate)
- Incontinence in men and women
- Urinary obstruction
- Overactive bladder
- Neurogenic bladder
Sexual Dysfunction in Men and Women
- Erectile dysfunction
- Low testosterone
- Premature Ejaculation
- Congenital abnormalities of the genital/urinary tracts
- Undescended Testes
- Urinary Tract Obstructions
- Vesicoureteral Reflux
- Recurrent UTI’s
- Kidney Infections
- Low Sperm Count/ Abnormal Semen Analysis
- Hormone Imbalance
Pelvic Pain Syndromes
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Blood in Urine
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
There are 10 articles related to Urology
- Featured November 20, 2017 James Rowland – ‘We Got This’ Moment
- Featured November 20, 2017 Returning Home after a Joint Replacement
- Community November 20, 2017 Coordinated Health Takes Part in Parkland’s Career Days
- Thought Leadership November 15, 2017 Position Statement: Do Orthopedic Surgeons Belong on the Sidelines?
- Community November 14, 2017 Returning Home after a Joint Replacement
- Featured November 13, 2017 Debbie Antolick’s ‘We Got This’ Moment
- Featured November 13, 2017 Sleep Comfortably After Your Shoulder Surgery
- Community November 13, 2017 Common Foot Issues? Don’t Worry – We Got This!
- Featured November 6, 2017 Managing Rheumatoid Arthritis – What’s New?
- Community November 6, 2017 In-season Injury? We Got This!