Our team is dedicated to providing each patient with a comprehensive and individualized treatment plan with both discretion and sensitivity.
At Coordinated Health, our patient’s comfort is important to us. That’s why our urology team is dedicated to providing each patient with a comprehensive and individualized treatment plan with both discretion and sensitivity. Coordinated Health Urologist Jonathan Bingham, MD and his team treat a variety of urologic conditions in both men and women, specializing specifically in the treatment of the male and female urinary tracts and the male reproductive system.
- Cancer of the genital tract in men (prostate, testes, penis)
- Cancer of the urinary tract (kidney, bladder, urethra, urachus in men and women)
- Urinary Stone Disease
Voiding Dysfunction in Men and Women
- BPH (enlarged prostate)
- Incontinence in men and women
- Urinary obstruction
- Overactive bladder
- Neurogenic bladder
Sexual Dysfunction in Men and Women
- Erectile dysfunction
- Low testosterone
- Premature Ejaculation
- Congenital abnormalities of the genital/urinary tracts
- Undescended Testes
- Urinary Tract Obstructions
- Vesicoureteral Reflux
- Recurrent UTI’s
- Kidney Infections
- Low Sperm Count/ Abnormal Semen Analysis
- Hormone Imbalance
Pelvic Pain Syndromes
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Blood in Urine
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
There are 10 articles related to Urology
- Featured May 24, 2018 Memorial Day – Care on Demand Hours
- Community May 3, 2018 6 Ways to ‘Spring Clean’ Your Health!
- Press Releases May 1, 2018 Jocelyne Lamoureux to Headline 2018 Athlete of the Year Awards
- Featured May 1, 2018 How a Strong Core Protects Your Feet While Running
- Community April 30, 2018 Cathy Keinert Testimonial
- Featured April 26, 2018 Common Cold or Spring Allergies? 7 Symptoms to Look For
- Press Releases April 26, 2018 Coordinated Health Names Grant Hoffman Senior Vice President of Human Resources
- Featured April 24, 2018 Is Your Foot Pain actually Plantar Fasciitis?
- Featured April 23, 2018 How to Get Better Posture and Reduce the Risk of Back Pain
- Patient Education April 20, 2018 Taking PTO for Plastic Surgery?